Internet websites pages are not all used for the same purpose. Also, they get called a whole host of different names. People describe things in different ways. The words or phrases you use in your business may be very different from words your customers use to search for your online presence. If you have been around the Internet industry for any length of time you will have heard people talk about Keywords, meta-tags, hit rates, and a range of other eroteric mysteries.
Keywords, today are as vital to the e-business person as an tools to determine their fate in their business. In selecting your keywords and keywords phrases you can use your website statistics to find out which keywords were used the most frequent to find you. They can help you eliminate keywords that are not producing visits. Alternatively, you may seek for help in finding keywords that people are using to look for sites like yours.
There are companies and tools which you can use them as your resource of keyword research, examples are:-
1) WordTracker – An industry standard resource for determining what keywords you should focus on for your marketing. Features some very powerful research tools, try the free trial.
2) Overtue Keywords Selector Tool – Free Keyword and phrases research resource center. To find how many times that term was searched on “last month”, and related searches that reflect your keywords terms best describe your business.
3) MSN Adlab Keywords Research Center – Deliver more relevant and impressive keywords and phrases which related to your target prospects. The Keyword Group Detection helps to find similar words. Keywords Mutation Detection helps to detect frequent misspellings or alternative spelling of the same keywords. Seosonal Keywords Forecast is to forecast the most frequent keywords search by users of each search queries. Lastly, the Keyword Forecast tools as a resource tools to show impression count forecast and demographic predictions of your search terms, it can be shown as Flash, pictures, or text.
4) Google Keywords Suggestion Tools – The Google Keyword Tool helps to generate synonyms and variations of your existing keywords. Adding these terms to your keyword list can help ensure your website to get relevant traffic. The “Site-Related Keywords” tab, help to generate keywords idea by entering URL of your website or any website related to your business.
Keyword Discovery – Keyword Discovery does not only helps you to find and search phrases people use to find products and services, it also helps to source search terms which drive traffic to your competitors.
Keyword research is extreamly important aspect of search engine optimization campaign. Why do we need Keywords Research?
• An effective keywords research helps to drive traffic to your website by using the words people use when they’re searching.
• Write great website content by incorporating terms that surfers and your prospects immediately recognise and identify. Targeted to what they are looking for.
• Plan profitable pay-per-click campaigns by building up a
broad range of keyword phrases that will capture your target customers base on varies on marketing campaign/
• Understand your customers’ behavior, expectation, perceptions and their concerns by analyzing the words that they use to search your website.
• Develop new revenue streams and new marketing strategies by using popular keywords
to inspire new product and service ideas.